- news, features, articles and disease information for the cattle industry

Go Back   TheCattleSite Discussion Forum > Dairy Cattle Health/Welfare
User Name
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread January 20th, 2013, 17:33
ewarnick ewarnick is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1

Is this something used to test milk since it is marked Lanco-Pennland Quality Milk Producers? If so, does it have a specific name and what exactly is it used for?Thanks for the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1505.jpg (41.4 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 20:37.

The Essential Guide to Meat - Old Pond Publishing

Our Sponsors


Seasonal Picks

So You Want to Be a Vet - 5m Books