TheCattleSite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the cattle industry

Go Back   TheCattleSite Discussion Forum > Beef Cattle Health/Welfare
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread March 30th, 2011, 19:45

Default Gale E. Markham, Paris, Tennessee

Just wanted to give all a heads up on the character named above. He did a lease/purchase on my horse farm in Franklin, Ky. - didn't pay the rent for five months, destroyed the place and owes four good farming neighbors close to
$3,000 for hay. His care of the animals was appalling.

He has left my farm and the area - may be on his way to the next victim. He has a new blondish (darker points) breed of beef cattle (around 20 head)which are suppose to reach market weight early.

What I say is true. Anyone knowing of this person or who has already been damaged by him - please email me directly at
equine@apex.net. or contact Deputy Johnson at the Simpson County Sheriff's office. Sandra Placco, Franklin, Ky.
Unread February 14th, 2012, 19:35

Question Gale Markham - Tennessee

I understand that Gale Markham has struck again in Hurrican Mills, Tennessee.
This time he's also entered into an agreement to build cabinets and hasn't produced! Knowing what a liar and thief he is - that's not a surprise. He has also entered into an agreement with another to board his cattle on their farm and, of course, after paying the first month, never paid them again. His cattle are in bad shape and he can't afford to feed them - guess he was unable to steal more hay down there. So watch out - he crooked me for thousands in Franklin, Ky. and stole hay from my neighbors there. It took five months to get him and his wife, Brenda, evicted. What a mess he left.
Sandra Placco, equine@apex.net 270 586 6660.
Closed Thread