View Single Post
  #3  
Unread June 23rd, 2010, 18:01
dairygirl212006 dairygirl212006 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Default

it has been really wet here lately and hot. we have lots of mushroom growing in our yard and woods. being that young she had just started to nabble on grass and taste dirt. I didnt think she would be curious enough to eat something like that. but maybe. I have talked to the vet, they said there are many reasons she could have died. only way I could know was an autopsy and I would have had to do that the same day. So I am out of luck. I am researching on diseases on the web but cant find many to kill her that fast besides anthrax, possibly lead poison or something like that. Thank you for your reply I appreciate it
Reply With Quote