View Single Post
Unread March 24th, 2009, 18:59

Send a message via Yahoo to nauman

It is really appericiable that you people have made this forum for cattle/dairy. I also go to some other political forums where i saw the members very much active.
For this forum: -
Sir, I think, here must be some interests for the visitors and members. I 'll suggest....first of all, add some new topics in "Forum Jump" regarding cattle (such as farm machinery, fodder planning, fodder cutting, fodder preservation, Layman concepts in farming, calf management, heifer management, bull, genetics and breeding etc.....or anyother which you feel appropriate).
Secondly, create some interest for the visitors......different questions from a discussion/reply may help for new/old visitors to participate actively.
Thirdly, here you need some active members....i think 7-10 members are sufficient who should actively reply for the new threads and they must also do cross-questions....so that next person will be forced to reply.....for this purpose....you can increase the number of admin persons....giving them the responsibility/duty of "moderators" of this website....they must be old members or anyone who you think is reliable for the position......So they will serve as active members as well as semi-admin here. Also they should be from different parts of the world so that there should not be issue of time-zone.....!

Thank U for your cooperation......I 'll think more and tell you if i get any other idea.
I wanna see this forum very much active.
Regards,
Nauman.
Farm Production Advisor
www.pddc.com.pk