Thread: new farmer
View Single Post
Unread October 22nd, 2010, 22:01
hscsalers hscsalers is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South East TN
Posts: 14

It varies from state to state. The best thing to do is to talk to the local agricultural extension agent in the town/county where you live when you move there.
Reply With Quote